Eosfinex Opens for Trading, Launches on Mainnet EOS
Bitfinex have today announced the completion of eosfinex, an on-chain trading platform built on EOSio technology. According to the press release shared with TheCryptoSutra, eosfinex has been developed with a focus on the combination of decentralization and low latency and to further the abilities of peer-to-peer value exchange, allowing for high volume trading on the EOS blockchain.
eosfinex is here.
eosfinex combines the speed and scalability of EOS with Bitfinex’s industry-leading trading expertise, resulting in an on-chain exchange built around speed, transparency and control.
— eosfinex (@eosfinexproject) July 30, 2019
Trading is available in the following pairs: RAM/USDT, EOX/USDT, EMT/USDT, and EOS/USDT.
Commenting on the launch, Paolo Ardoino, Chief Technology Officer at Bitfinex said:
“EOS was picked as the foundation for eosfinex due to its potential for high-throughput, low-latency transactions, and the results of the beta period have further confirmed our confidence in its capabilities.”
EOSio, the underlying technology of eosfinex, allows for the horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, which in turn enables developers to create high performance distributed applications.
The launch of eosfinex follows a four month beta period. Development was complemented by a community-led bug bounty programme and various feature requests from the EOS community, with these ultimately contributing significantly to optimisations and product enhancements to the eosfinex platform.
“The launch of eosfinex is a further testament to the exceptional qualities of the Bitfinex development team, and we are incredibly pleased to continue the second stage of this journey,” concluded Paolo Ardoino.
Following the comprehensive launch of eosfinex, the platform smart contracts will be open-sourced to allow for enhanced community integration and development.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to TheCryptoSutra news
- CoinMarketCap Launches New Ranking Methodology Integrating Exchange Liquidity
- The Company Behind Popular Bitcoin Wallet Launches World’s ‘Fastest Crypto Exchange’
- BitMEX Customers Withdraw $85 Million Following CTFC Investigation
- ShapeShift Celebrates Five Years Anniversary With New Platform Launch
- Brock Pierce: There Will Be More Disasters in Crypto, But The Future Looks Bright Anyway
- Russian Culprits Linked to Coincheck’s $530 Million Hack Attack
- BiteBTC Crypto Exchange Pulls an Alleged Exit Scam. CoinMarketCap Warns of Withdrawals Being Halted
- Block.one Announces Voice, a Social Media Platform on EOS Blockchain